Do you think that we can do that with bloc?

Do you think that we can do that with bloc?

Stephane Ducasse-3

Re: Do you think that we can do that with bloc?

Aliaksei Syrel
Hi Stef,

For what you will see below, there is no official API yet, but we will have it soon :)

There is a way to apply a 3D transformation defined by 4x4 homogeneous matrix on any visual element.
On the first screenshot we create a vertical 2D road which is later rotated by 60 degrees around X-axis in 3D space on the second screenshot.

Inline images 1

Inline images 2

Cheers,
Alex

On 15 October 2017 at 22:06, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://www.extentofthejam.com/pseudo/