Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

1 message Options

Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
If I could decide, I would vote for it :)  I like it.

If you agree, then it is very easy to add to hudson, just modify (marcus?) the Pharo.st used to build the images to do something like this:  World backgroundImage: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'pharoBackground.png') layout: #scaled.

I attach here the picture used.

Cheers

Mariano

pharoBackground.png (242K) Download Attachment