Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

12

Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
If I could decide, I would vote for it :)  I like it.

If you agree, then it is very easy to add to hudson, just modify (marcus?) the Pharo.st used to build the images to do something like this:  World backgroundImage: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'pharoBackground.png') layout: #scaled.

I attach here the picture used.

Cheers

Mariano

pharoBackground.png (242K) Download Attachment

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Noury Bouraqadi-2
+1.
I suggest to change the background for every new version.
Also put the version number next the logo.

On 12 mars 2011, at 20:16, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> If I could decide, I would vote for it :)  I like it.
>
> If you agree, then it is very easy to add to hudson, just modify (marcus?) the Pharo.st used to build the images to do something like this:  World backgroundImage: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'pharoBackground.png') layout: #scaled.
>
> I attach here the picture used.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
> <pharoBackground.png>

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Igor Stasenko
On 12 March 2011 21:15, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1.
> I suggest to change the background for every new version.
> Also put the version number next the logo.

+1 now the question what background should be used by 1.2 release?

> On 12 mars 2011, at 20:16, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>> If I could decide, I would vote for it :)  I like it.
>>
>> If you agree, then it is very easy to add to hudson, just modify (marcus?) the Pharo.st used to build the images to do something like this:  World backgroundImage: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'pharoBackground.png') layout: #scaled.
>>
>> I attach here the picture used.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mariano
>> <pharoBackground.png>
>
> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Guillermo Polito
Yeah!! I love the background, and I would like to have a different one for 1.2 :).

Does anyone know where did we get that background?

Here are some images that seem to be free of charge, hehe:
http://www.energy-art-gallery.com/abstract-art-gallery.html

Guille

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12 March 2011 21:15, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1.
> I suggest to change the background for every new version.
> Also put the version number next the logo.

+1 now the question what background should be used by 1.2 release?

> On 12 mars 2011, at 20:16, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>> If I could decide, I would vote for it :)  I like it.
>>
>> If you agree, then it is very easy to add to hudson, just modify (marcus?) the Pharo.st used to build the images to do something like this:  World backgroundImage: (ImageReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'pharoBackground.png') layout: #scaled.
>>
>> I attach here the picture used.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Mariano
>> <pharoBackground.png>
>
> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
On every new version we can change the pharo.
I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
I put the original and the faded one.

Noury

saturated.jpeg (34K) Download Attachment

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Guillermo Polito
Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)

On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)

Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.

tentativeBackgroundPharo1.2.jpeg (15K) Download Attachment

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi all. Choosing a picture is complicated, because not all people like it, and you have to be very careful with colors and themes.
I liked the one of Pharo 1.1 because it is the same background it is used in pharo website, in pharo casts, and in all pharo slides. I would like to continue with it, and those who want a real picture, you can even do it from the settings browser ;)

For example, for my project, Marea, I always put a picture of a tidy...

Cheers

Mariano

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)

Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
> On every new version we can change the pharo.
> I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
> I put the original and the faded one.
>
> Noury
>

> On 12 mars 2011, at 23:39, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
> > On 12 March 2011 21:15, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> +1.
> >> I suggest to change the background for every new version.
> >> Also put the version number next the logo.
> >>
> > +1 now the question what background should be used by 1.2 release?

> >> Noury Bouraqadi
> >> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> >> --
> >> -6th National Conference on
> >> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> >> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> >> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
> >>
> >> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> >> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> >> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
> >>
> >> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> >> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> >> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
> >>

> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
> >

> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”
24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Pavel Krivanek-3
On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:
>
>> Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)
>>
> Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.
>

>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
>> On every new version we can change the pharo.
>> I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
>> I put the original and the faded one.
>>
>> Noury

>> > +1 now the question what background should be used by 1.2 release?

>> > --
>> > Best regards,
>> > Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
>> >

>> Noury Bouraqadi
>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
>> --
>> -6th National Conference on
>> “Control Architecture of Robots”
>> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
>> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>>
>> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
>> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>>
>> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
>> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
>> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
>>

> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

saturated2.jpeg (730K) Download Attachment

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

+ 1
for now this is too late :)
Put the version number in big
Stef

> Hi all. Choosing a picture is complicated, because not all people like it, and you have to be very careful with colors and themes.
> I liked the one of Pharo 1.1 because it is the same background it is used in pharo website, in pharo casts, and in all pharo slides. I would like to continue with it, and those who want a real picture, you can even do it from the settings browser ;)
>
> For example, for my project, Marea, I always put a picture of a tidy...
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:
>
> > Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)
> >
> Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.
>

> > On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
> > On every new version we can change the pharo.
> > I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
> > I put the original and the faded one.
> >
> > Noury

> > > +1 now the question what background should be used by 1.2 release?

> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
> > >

> > Noury Bouraqadi
> > http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> > --
> > -6th National Conference on
> > “Control Architecture of Robots”
> > 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> > http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
> >
> > -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> > 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> > http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
> >
> > -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> > http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> > 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
> >

> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

laurent laffont
+1

or put the default background of Glamour Theme which is quite neutral.

Laurent.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
+ 1
for now this is too late :)
Put the version number in big
Stef

> Hi all. Choosing a picture is complicated, because not all people like it, and you have to be very careful with colors and themes.
> I liked the one of Pharo 1.1 because it is the same background it is used in pharo website, in pharo casts, and in all pharo slides. I would like to continue with it, and those who want a real picture, you can even do it from the settings browser ;)
>
> For example, for my project, Marea, I always put a picture of a tidy...
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:
>
> > Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)
> >
> Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.
>

> > On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
> > On every new version we can change the pharo.
> > I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
> > I put the original and the faded one.
> >
> > Noury

> > > +1 now the question what background should be used by 1.2 release?

> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > > Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
> > >

> > Noury Bouraqadi
> > http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> > --
> > -6th National Conference on
> > “Control Architecture of Robots”
> > 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> > http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
> >
> > -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> > 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> > http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
> >
> > -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> > http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> > 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
> >

> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Noury Bouraqadi-2
This is much better!
On 13 mars 2011, at 11:14, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:
>>
>>> Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)
>>>
>> Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.
>>

>>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
>>> On every new version we can change the pharo.
>>> I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
>>> I put the original and the faded one.
>>>
>>> Noury

>>> Noury Bouraqadi
>>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
>>> --
>>> -6th National Conference on
>>> “Control Architecture of Robots”
>>> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
>>> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>>>
>>> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
>>> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
>>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>>>
>>> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
>>> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
>>> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
>>>

>> Noury Bouraqadi
>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
>> --
>> -6th National Conference on
>> “Control Architecture of Robots”
>> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
>> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>>
>> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
>> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>>
>> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
>> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
>> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
>>

> <saturated2.jpeg>

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”
24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

SergeStinckwich
The problem is to use pictures with the suitable free licence ... i prefer to use the previous gray background and some colors.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 13 mars 2011 à 05:58, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> [...]

> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”
24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Yes. This is why I sent a picture I took my self of a public place. So, no pb with the licence since I signed the agreement :-)
But anyway, if it's too late, then we can put this on the todo for 1.3.

BTW, I don't remember if the agreement covers all materials or only code.

Noury
On 13 mars 2011, at 16:37, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> The problem is to use pictures with the suitable free licence ... i prefer to use the previous gray background and some colors.
>
> Envoyé de mon iPad
>
> Le 13 mars 2011 à 03:40, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>

>> On 13 mars 2011, at 07:59, Guillermo Polito wrote:
>>
>>> Forgot the faded one?  Like the idea :)
>>>
>> Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.
>>
>> <tentativeBackgroundPharo1.2.jpeg>
>>>
>>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Just got an idea. What about using a picture of some "physical" pharo.
>>> On every new version we can change the pharo.
>>> I'm not good at graphics but here is a sketch of the idea using a picture of mine (in small size).
>>> I put the original and the faded one.
>>>
>>> Noury

>>> Noury Bouraqadi
>>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
>>> --
>>> -6th National Conference on
>>> “Control Architecture of Robots”
>>> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
>>> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>>>
>>> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
>>> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
>>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>>>
>>> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
>>> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
>>> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
>>>

>> Noury Bouraqadi
>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
>> --
>> -6th National Conference on
>> “Control Architecture of Robots”
>> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
>> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>>
>> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
>> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>>
>> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
>> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
>> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”
24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Tudor Girba
I vote against using a picture as a background.

Doru

On 13 Mar 2011, at 18:00, Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Yes. This is why I sent a picture I took my self of a public place. So, no pb with the licence since I signed the agreement :-)
> But anyway, if it's too late, then we can put this on the todo for 1.3.
>
> BTW, I don't remember if the agreement covers all materials or only code.
>
> Noury
> On 13 mars 2011, at 16:37, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
>
>> The problem is to use pictures with the suitable free licence ... i prefer to use the previous gray background and some colors.
>>
>> Envoyé de mon iPad

>>> Here it is. But, I prefer the other one with saturated colors.
>>>
>>> <tentativeBackgroundPharo1.2.jpeg>

>>> Noury Bouraqadi
>>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
>>> --
>>> -6th National Conference on
>>> “Control Architecture of Robots”
>>> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
>>> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>>>
>>> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
>>> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
>>> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>>>
>>> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
>>> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
>>> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France
>>>

> Noury Bouraqadi
> http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
> --
> -6th National Conference on
> “Control Architecture of Robots”
> 24-25 may 2011, Grenoble area, France
> http://car2011.inrialpes.fr/
>
> -19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
> 22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
> http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011
>
> -19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
> http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
> 17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Adrian Lienhard
On Mar 13, 2011, at 18:40 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> I vote against using a picture as a background.

+1

Adrian

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

Camillo Bruni
+1

as usual, this is doesn't have to be an either / or question. provide a decent setting to enable/disable all backgrounds.

camillo

On 2011-03-13, at 19:29, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> On Mar 13, 2011, at 18:40 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> I vote against using a picture as a background.
>
> +1
>
> Adrian

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

abergel
> On Mar 13, 2011, at 18:40 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> I vote against using a picture as a background.
>
> +1

+1

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Do you want to add the background picture to the image like we did with Pharo 1.1 ?

garduino
2011/3/13 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:
> I vote against using a picture as a background.
>
> Doru

+1

Germán.

12