Documentation: Draft of chapters 3 & 4

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

I just finished the first draft of chapters 3 and 4 about elements and
applications.

http://doc.iliadproject.org

Please check & critisize :)

Cheers,
Nico

Re: Documentation: Draft of chapters 3 & 4

ZuLuuuuuu-2
Looks awesome. I was fixing a few typos as I read. I sent a pull
request. I never used git much before, I hope I haven't done something
bad :D

Le mardi 19 octobre 2010 à 10:47 -0700, ZuLuuuuuu a écrit :
> Looks awesome.
Thanks!

> I was fixing a few typos as I read. I sent a pull
> request.
I just merged. It's cool to be helped :)

> I never used git much before, I hope I haven't done something
> bad :D
Not at all, it's perfect.

Cheers,
Nico