Documentation about how Seaside internally works?

Documentation about how Seaside internally works?

Richard Durr-2
Hello :)

I'd like to know if anyone can point me to the location, where I can find some more detailed an technical explaination, how Seaside works internally. I need this for my bacheloar thesis and can not find it on my own somehow.

RD

Re: Documentation about how Seaside internally works?

Michael Haupt-3
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Richard Durr
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to know if anyone can point me to the location, where I can find
> some more detailed an technical explaination, how Seaside works internally.
> I need this for my bacheloar thesis and can not find it on my own somehow.

in our Seaside tutorial
(http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial), we have a
chapter "The Fine Print" that describes some of the details. It's not
about the most recent Seaside version, though.

Best,

Michael

Re: Documentation about how Seaside internally works?

Richard Durr-2
Excellent, thank you. Do you know whom I have to contact, if I want to use the graphics there?

RD

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to know if anyone can point me to the location, where I can find
> some more detailed an technical explaination, how Seaside works internally.
> I need this for my bacheloar thesis and can not find it on my own somehow.

in our Seaside tutorial
(http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial), we have a
chapter "The Fine Print" that describes some of the details. It's not
about the most recent Seaside version, though.

Best,

Michael

Re: Documentation about how Seaside internally works?

Michael Haupt-3
Hi Richard,

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Richard Durr
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Excellent, thank you. Do you know whom I have to contact, if I want to use
> the graphics there?

see the "About Us" page under "Feedback". There is also a "Copyright"
section on that page.

Best,

Michael

Re: Documentation about how Seaside internally works?

jgfoster
Hi Richard,

See http://seaside.gemstone.com/tutorial.html for a tutorial, in which
chapter 13 is "Looking Under the Hood."