Documentation folder

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Today I created the Documentation folder at the Cuis main repo. Please
check the stuff there, and contribute with more docs.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Documentation folder

Hannes Hirzel
Good to see
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/tree/master/Documentation

populated with 6 documents.

Thank you, Juan!

The markdown editor in github has a preview function. So it is easy to
change a document in a fork and issue a pull request.

A note aside:  https://stackedit.io/#  has an instant preview and can
publish to github. The editor works as well offline and stores the
markdown file in the localStorage of the browser.

--Hannes

On 5/8/14, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Today I created the Documentation folder at the Cuis main repo. Please
> check the stuff there, and contribute with more docs.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: Documentation folder

Juan Vuletich-4
Thanks folks for the pull requests with updates and correctios!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich