Documentation needs update - Dynamic Web development with Seaside

Documentation needs update - Dynamic Web development with Seaside

Sanjay Minni
Hi,

where could I discuss any updates needed in the documentation

e.g.
in Sec 7.6 there is a reference to WAHtmlCanvas
in Sec 10.7 the example uses the class FileDirectory which seems to have been deprecated so the example may need to be reworked

regards
Sanjay

cheers,
Sanjay

Re: Documentation needs update - Dynamic Web development with Seaside

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for reporting. You can send these to this mailinglist.
We got started on converting the book to Pillar.

Johan