Documentation

Steven Costiou
Hi,

i was looking to the old documentation to see if some work could be done about a new one.

So for now it is available here in tex files and pdf https://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad
It is not up to date, but Iliad did not change too much in 7 years. Also i found that: https://github.com/NicolasPetton/PayPal

I will have a look on this, maybe we can have a paypal support in Iliad if not already included.

I will (re)start a new doc, that i will commit to the github project.

Steven.

Re: Documentation

hernanmd
Hi Steven,

> i was looking to the old documentation to see if some work could be done
> about a new one.
>
> So for now it is available here in tex files and pdf
> https://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad

One thing I see in the doc is that example code is in GNU Smalltalk
syntax. That would confuse newbie Pharo users.

> It is not up to date, but Iliad did not change too much in 7 years. Also i
> found that: https://github.com/NicolasPetton/PayPal
>
> I will have a look on this, maybe we can have a paypal support in Iliad if
> not already included.

Yes, it would be really nice to have cool examples!

> I will (re)start a new doc, that i will commit to the github project.
>
> Steven.

Re: Documentation

benoit
Hi Steven,

  thanks a lot for this doc. There is a lot of intersting things in it
for me (the part about the dispatching for example). And lots of things
missing that I would love to have (the parts on widget decorators and
updating the head section from a widget).

@+
Benoit

Le 27/09/17 à 17:36, Steven Costiou a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> i was looking to the old documentation to see if some work could be done
> about a new one.
>
> So for now it is available here in tex files and pdf
> https://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad
> It is not up to date, but Iliad did not change too much in 7 years. Also
> i found that: https://github.com/NicolasPetton/PayPal
>
> I will have a look on this, maybe we can have a paypal support in Iliad
> if not already included.
>
> I will (re)start a new doc, that i will commit to the github project.
>
> Steven.

Iliad and Pharo 6 then 7

benoit

  just to let you know that I have commit a new version of
ILFileDirectory. It was broken since Pharo moved from FileDirectory to
FileLocator.

  Before moving to make Iliad install and work on Pharo 7, I would like
to make a last configuration on smalltalkhub targeting Pharo 6 as we
never release the latest updates for it.

  As I am using Pharo and Iliad at work (not for production work but as
a productivity tool), I hope to get it work with Pharo 7 before March).

@+
Benoit