Does Dolphin Plug-in works with Mozilla 1.0 ?

Does Dolphin Plug-in works with Mozilla 1.0 ?

Bruno Brasesco
Hi,

Which internet brower can I use forDolphin applets ?

Best Regards
Bruno Buzzi Brasesco

Re: Does Dolphin Plug-in works with Mozilla 1.0 ?

Blair McGlashan
news:aelp9a$7pok1$[hidden email]...

From: http://www.object-arts.com/Products.htm

"Please note that Microsoft have chosen to remove plug-in support from
recent versions of Internet Explorer. Versions later than IE5.5 SP2 or IE6
will not work with the Dolphin applet plug-in. We are investigating future
solutions to this situation but, in the meantime, our recommendation must be
to use Netscape if you wish to host Dolphin applets."

Regards

Blair

Re: Does Dolphin Plug-in works with Mozilla 1.0 ?

Udo Schneider
"Blair McGlashan" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:aemr2c$7ud1s$[hidden email]...
> will not work with the Dolphin applet plug-in. We are investigating future
> solutions to this situation but, in the meantime, our recommendation must
be
> to use Netscape if you wish to host Dolphin applets."

Maybe this might help:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/plugins/plugin-host-control.html

It's an ActiveX Control for Hosting Netscape plug-ins in IE.

Maybe off-topic: But there is also
http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/mozilla.htm (same author)
which describes how to use Mozilla has an Active-X control with the exact
same interface as
IE. Just change the GUID and you are using Mozilla instead of IE.

Udo

Re: Does Dolphin Plug-in works with Mozilla 1.0 ?

Bruno Brasesco
> "Please note that Microsoft have chosen to remove plug-in support from
> recent versions of Internet Explorer. Versions later than IE5.5 SP2 or IE6
> will not work with the Dolphin applet plug-in. We are investigating future
> solutions to this situation but, in the meantime, our recommendation must
be
> to use Netscape if you wish to host Dolphin applets."

Sorry,

I think that Mozilla uses the same plug-in of Netscape, but it seems that
i'm wrong !

Best Regards
Bruno Buzzi Brasesco