Does IdeaSpace support hotkey(short-cut)?

Does IdeaSpace support hotkey(short-cut)?

ChanHong Kim
Hi, Andy & Blair.

I'm satisfying Dolphin support many short-cut e.g. Ctrl-D/E/I/B, and
much more.
However, I can't move between [method source] [class definition] [class
comment] etc. in CHB with short-cut, so I should use mouse to move
around it.

I'm affraid that IdeaSpace don't support moving short-cut through many
sub-view. e.g. Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab.

If IdeaSpace dont' supprot these like short-cut, I use many windows
that can support move with Alt-Tab / Alt-Shift-Tab rather then
IdeaSpace.

I'd like to know whether I cant move between sub view in IdeaSpace with
short-cut.
And, do you make the short-cut for move between many tabs in CHB?

I think that moving my right-hand from Keybaord to mouse and vice versa
prevent coding, so short-cus is very improtant.

Please tell me that situation.

Have a nice day.

p.s.: When I meet D6? My heart is burnning from D6.

Re: Does IdeaSpace support hotkey(short-cut)?

Andy Bower-3
ChanHong Kim,

> I'm affraid that IdeaSpace don't support moving short-cut through many
> sub-view. e.g. Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab.

The IdeaSpace does not support keyboard shortcuts in this way.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support