Does OCompletion depend on ECompletion?

Mariano Martinez Peck
I thought that yes, but in my dev image I have OCompletion but not ECompletion. Can someone clarify me this ?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Does OCompletion depend on ECompletion?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Sorry, I have much more questions about OCompletion:

0) (mail before)  OCompletion depend on ECompletion? If true, which packages ?

1) Does the package OCForOB depend on OCompletion ?

2) Does the package OCForO2 depend on OCompletion or in OCForOB or in both ?

3) Can we put the tests that are in the category "Ocompletion-Tests" under the package "OCompletion" in a SEPARATE package called "Ocompletion-Tests"  (the same as the category if you want).

4) Which packages does OCForOB depend on from OB? Just OmniBrowser or more? Which ones?

5) Which packages does OCForO2 depend on from EnhancedOB? Just OmniBrowser2 or more? Which ones?

6) Does OCompletions depend of Shout ? If true, what packages?

Sorry for the amount of questions but I need this information in order to create the metacello configurations.

Thanks

Mariano

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
I thought that yes, but in my dev image I have OCompletion but not ECompletion. Can someone clarify me this ?

Thanks

Mariano

Re: Does OCompletion depend on ECompletion?

Lukas Renggli
I cannot answer your questions, but you could use Package-Dependencies
from http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/packaging (it used to be in
/unsorted, but I now created a new repository) to explain you all
details of dependencies of packages. We use the tools in there to
build the Seaside distributions and to detect errors in dependencies.

Lukas

2009/12/26 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Sorry, I have much more questions about OCompletion:
>
> 0) (mail before)  OCompletion depend on ECompletion? If true, which packages
> ?
>
> 1) Does the package OCForOB depend on OCompletion ?
>
> 2) Does the package OCForO2 depend on OCompletion or in OCForOB or in both ?
>
> 3) Can we put the tests that are in the category "Ocompletion-Tests" under
> the package "OCompletion" in a SEPARATE package called "Ocompletion-Tests"
> (the same as the category if you want).
>
> 4) Which packages does OCForOB depend on from OB? Just OmniBrowser or more?
> Which ones?
>
> 5) Which packages does OCForO2 depend on from EnhancedOB? Just OmniBrowser2
> or more? Which ones?
>
> 6) Does OCompletions depend of Shout ? If true, what packages?
>
> Sorry for the amount of questions but I need this information in order to
> create the metacello configurations.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano
>

> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I thought that yes, but in my dev image I have OCompletion but not
>> ECompletion. Can someone clarify me this ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Mariano

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
I cannot answer your questions, but you could use Package-Dependencies
from http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/packaging (it used to be in
/unsorted, but I now created a new repository) to explain you all
details of dependencies of packages. We use the tools in there to
build the Seaside distributions and to detect errors in dependencies.

Thanks Lukas for the point! I know there is also the dependency walker. But I just asked because it is probably that the mainteiner/developer known the answer and maybe in 5' he can asnwer me :)

I will give a shoot with this two tools.

CHeers

Mariano

Lukas

2009/12/26 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
> Sorry, I have much more questions about OCompletion:
>
> 0) (mail before)  OCompletion depend on ECompletion? If true, which packages
> ?
>
> 1) Does the package OCForOB depend on OCompletion ?
>
> 2) Does the package OCForO2 depend on OCompletion or in OCForOB or in both ?
>
> 3) Can we put the tests that are in the category "Ocompletion-Tests" under
> the package "OCompletion" in a SEPARATE package called "Ocompletion-Tests"
> (the same as the category if you want).
>
> 4) Which packages does OCForOB depend on from OB? Just OmniBrowser or more?
> Which ones?
>
> 5) Which packages does OCForO2 depend on from EnhancedOB? Just OmniBrowser2
> or more? Which ones?
>
> 6) Does OCompletions depend of Shout ? If true, what packages?
>
> Sorry for the amount of questions but I need this information in order to
> create the metacello configurations.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano
>

> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I thought that yes, but in my dev image I have OCompletion but not
>> ECompletion. Can someone clarify me this ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Mariano

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Does OCompletion depend on ECompletion?

Damien Cassou
2009/12/26 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:
> 0) (mail before)  OCompletion depend on ECompletion? If true, which packages
> ?

no, OCompletion is a fork (it includes a modified version of eCompletion).

> 1) Does the package OCForOB depend on OCompletion ?

yes

> 2) Does the package OCForO2 depend on OCompletion or in OCForOB or in both ?

I guess OCForO2 depends on both

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st