Does Seaside allow me to have Apache serve the various Javascript & CSS files?

Does Seaside allow me to have Apache serve the various Javascript & CSS files?

Rick Flower
I was just wondering since Seaside currently uses many of these that are
embedded within
the image -- if I wanted to have Seaside serve those files up, is there
anything that needs
to be done on the Seaside end or is it just an issue of having Apache
intercept things first
and the Seaside stuff just hangs around but doesn't get used?  Just
thought I'd ask -- I'm
not planning on doing this right now but I've been wondering for a while.

Thanks!

-- Rick

Re: Does Seaside allow me to have Apache serve the various Javascript & CSS files?

Lukas Renggli
> I was just wondering since Seaside currently uses many of these that are
> embedded within
> the image

Many of these files are used for the development tools, you don't need
those for a deployed application.

> -- if I wanted to have Seaside serve those files up, is there
> anything that needs
> to be done on the Seaside end or is it just an issue of having Apache
> intercept things first
> and the Seaside stuff just hangs around but doesn't get used?

Yeah, that's common practice. Search for "Apache" in the mailing list
archive to see examples on how this is done.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch