Does anyone know how to tell the packager NOT to exclude pool dictionaries?

Does anyone know how to tell the packager NOT to exclude pool dictionaries?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi,

Does anyone know how to tell the packager NOT to exclude pool dictionaries?  Either don't exclude any or a list.

Being able to package images is wonderful.  Doing it is hell.

Lou

Re: Does anyone know how to tell the packager NOT to exclude pool dictionaries?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Everyone,

I think the packager is doing the right thing.  I think it does include the pools and probably reduces them.  My problem was that CfsConstants pool looked like it wasn't getting packaged right.  That was a misunderstanding on my part because where I saw it in the load process it had nothing but nils in it.  That is because it starts out with all nils and Windows or Linux code sets all the values.  Once I saw that, I figured out what was going on.

Some of my code was jumping the gun and trying to use the pool values before they were set.  I changed my code to wait its turn and now all is well.

Lou