Does the Environments tool have a limit of ~100 bytes on the "Manager:" entry field?

Does the Environments tool have a limit of ~100 bytes on the "Manager:" entry field?

Richard Sargent
Administrator
I discovered I can seemingly only type and enter the following characters. I cannot complete the file name.

C:\Users\richardlocal.RSARGENT-E6420\Documents\Instantiations\VA Smalltalk\Repositories\everything.d

It can display more than that. So it seems to be able to find the correct file.

Re: Does the Environments tool have a limit of ~100 bytes on the "Manager:" entry field?

John O'Keefe-3
Richard -

I have confirmed a limit of 100 characters for the Manager field. I have opened case 58158.

John