Dolphin 4.0 (when?)

Kevin Powe
Another question for Andy and the gang...

Do you have a specific date for when Dolphin 4.0 will be available for
purchase from the shop?

Kind regards,
Kevin Powe.

Re: Dolphin 4.0 (when?)

Andy Bower
Kevin,

> Do you have a specific date for when Dolphin 4.0 will be available for
> purchase from the shop?

Anytime now. The software is ready, only the site redesign is holding things
up now.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com

---
Visit the Dolphin Smalltalk Wiki Web
http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/FrontPage.htm
---

Re: Dolphin 4.0 (when?)

Stefan Schmiedl-2
I would buy it even from a crappy web site :-)

[hidden email] (Andy Bower) wrote in
<8vb3gv$40949$[hidden email]>:

>Kevin,
>
>> Do you have a specific date for when Dolphin 4.0 will be available for
>> purchase from the shop?
>
>Anytime now. The software is ready, only the site redesign is holding
>things up now.

Re: Dolphin 4.0 (when?)

Boris Popov
Absolutely :)

Boris

"Stefan Schmiedl" <[hidden email]> wrote in message

> I would buy it even from a crappy web site :-)
>
> [hidden email] (Andy Bower) wrote in
> <8vb3gv$40949$[hidden email]>:
>
> >Kevin,
> >
> >> Do you have a specific date for when Dolphin 4.0 will be available for
> >> purchase from the shop?
> >
> >Anytime now. The software is ready, only the site redesign is holding
> >things up now.

Re: Dolphin 4.0 (when?)

Joey Gibson
In article <8FF2E0592RefactorMercilessly@130.133.1.4> on 20 Nov 2000
22:16:13 GMT, [hidden email] said:

||| I would buy it even from a crappy web site :-)

        I just bought it from the newly designed Object-Arts website. I
noticed that it was available last night, but since I only have a 56k
modem at home, I waited until this morning to buy it when I would be on
a T1. Very attractive upgrade price from the 3.x line. I'm quite happy.

Joey

-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: st.joeygibson.com
--
-- Watch out for that pig....