Dolphin 4.01 will not accept my serial number

Dolphin 4.01 will not accept my serial number

TheWizardTim
I sent this as an email earlier.
I downloaded the Windows installer  and installed it.
I downloaded the Dolphin 4.01 Professional download.
I installed the software and started Dolphin 4.01
It will not accept my serial number.
I originally upgraded from 3.0 with WDK+ADK+Database+Sockets
I tried including their keys in the lower list box.
I tried without.

I need help with this.

Timothy D. Guimond

Re: Dolphin 4.01 will not accept my serial number

Davorin Rusevljan-2
"TheWizardTim" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:99ijer$8o7$[hidden email]...
> I sent this as an email earlier.
> I downloaded the Windows installer  and installed it.
> I downloaded the Dolphin 4.01 Professional download.
> I installed the software and started Dolphin 4.01
> It will not accept my serial number.
> I originally upgraded from 3.0 with WDK+ADK+Database+Sockets
> I tried including their keys in the lower list box.
> I tried without.

You certainly need to enter all of your keys, but as far as I remember,
databse key has been changed once, and you need to enter a new one.

Hope that helps a bit.

Davorin Rusevljan