Dolphin 6.02 missing files IPDolphin.dll or IPDolphinToGo.dll?

Dolphin 6.02 missing files IPDolphin.dll or IPDolphinToGo.dll?

Scott D
I am attempting to migrate from Dolphin 5.1.4 to Dolphin 6.02.  I have
finished migrating my code and I am having problems while registering
my ComInterface using "Hs_hspiImp register; registerClassFactory"

In the method #registerAsInProcServer:, the following statement:
    FileLocator installRelative localFileSpecFor: (self
inprocSurrogate: false).
answers the following:
    'C:\Program Files\Object Arts\Dolphin Smalltalk 6.0\IPDolphin.dll'
but since this file does not exist, my development image does not
register as an InProcServer32

It also looks like the following files are missing from the 6.02
install (that are part of Dolphin 5.1.4)
    C:\Program Files\Object Arts\Dolphin Smalltalk 6.0\IPDolphin.dll
    C:\Program Files\Object Arts\Dolphin Smalltalk
6.0\IPDolphinToGo.dll

Are these files just missing or has something changed in 6.0 fro
running InProcServer?

I have had this working in Dolphin 5.1 for years.

Thanks for the help,
Scott

Re: Dolphin 6.02 missing files IPDolphin.dll or IPDolphinToGo.dll?

Blair McGlashan-3
"Scott" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

>I am attempting to migrate from Dolphin 5.1.4 to Dolphin 6.02.  I have
> finished migrating my code and I am having problems while registering
> my ComInterface using "Hs_hspiImp register; registerClassFactory"
>
> In the method #registerAsInProcServer:, the following statement:
>    FileLocator installRelative localFileSpecFor: (self
> inprocSurrogate: false).
> answers the following:
>    'C:\Program Files\Object Arts\Dolphin Smalltalk 6.0\IPDolphin.dll'
> but since this file does not exist, my development image does not
> register as an InProcServer32
>
> It also looks like the following files are missing from the 6.02
> install (that are part of Dolphin 5.1.4)
>    C:\Program Files\Object Arts\Dolphin Smalltalk 6.0\IPDolphin.dll
>    C:\Program Files\Object Arts\Dolphin Smalltalk
> 6.0\IPDolphinToGo.dll
>
> Are these files just missing or has something changed in 6.0 fro
> running InProcServer?

Yes, sorry, these files were omitted from the distribution. You can download
them from:

http://object-arts.com/lib/update/Dolphin/6.0/IPDolphin.dll             and
http://object-arts.com/lib/update/Dolphin/6.0/IPDolphinToGo.dll

Please let us know how you get on.