Dolphin 6 BETA

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

We are planning to take Dolphin 6 into beta around the middle of next
month (April). The beta programme will be by invitation only and we are
limiting participation to 20 existing users. The main reason for the
limitation is to avoid being swamped by too much feedback.

If you would like to take part and you are an existing Dolphin 5
Professional user then please reply to this message by *e-mail* (after
removing the spam filter in the address) and let us know. Participation
with be on a first-come first-served and we'll let you know in due
course if you're "in". Please note that Dolphin trial users will not be
accepted.

In addition to the 20 typical users we will also be inviting those
people who have written add-on products for the Dolphin environment so
that they can get a head-start porting their offerings to the new
version before its final release.

Best regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Diaz Cortez-2
Andy Bower wrote:

> Folks,
>
> We are planning to take Dolphin 6 into beta around the middle of next
> month (April). The beta programme will be by invitation only and we are
> limiting participation to 20 existing users. The main reason for the
> limitation is to avoid being swamped by too much feedback.
>
> If you would like to take part and you are an existing Dolphin 5
> Professional user then please reply to this message by *e-mail* (after
> removing the spam filter in the address) and let us know. Participation
> with be on a first-come first-served and we'll let you know in due
> course if you're "in". Please note that Dolphin trial users will not be
> accepted.
>
> In addition to the 20 typical users we will also be inviting those
> people who have written add-on products for the Dolphin environment so
> that they can get a head-start porting their offerings to the new
> version before its final release.
>
> Best regards
>
> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> www.object-arts.com
i want
best regards

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

DiegoC
By email you meant in this list?. Because I will like to participate in
that program. Thank you.

Diego Coronel

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Andy Bower-3
Diego,

> By email you meant in this list?. Because I will like to participate
> in that program. Thank you.

No, please send an e-mail to [hidden email] with the
SNIPTHIS bit removed.

Best regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Fernando Rodríguez
On 23 Mar 2005 18:50:30 GMT, "Andy Bower"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there a list of the new stuff included?

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Sean Malloy-8
> We are planning to take Dolphin 6 into beta around the middle of next
> month (April). The beta programme will be by invitation only and we are
> limiting participation to 20 existing users. The main reason for the
> limitation is to avoid being swamped by too much feedback.

woohoo!

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

rush
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Folks,
>
> We are planning to take Dolphin 6 into beta around the middle of next
> month (April).

Bravo! :)

As official roll out song may I suggest Bob Dylan's: "Slow Train Comming" :)

I am just kidding, thank you for all the hard work!

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/
http://www.folderscavenger.com/

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Andy Bower-3
Folks,

Thanks to everyone who wrote in asking to be a part of the D6 beta
programme. We'll be e-mailing those of you in the programme early next
week to let you know. We're hopeful that we can get the first beta
release out of the door sometime next week. If this gets delayed by
more than a couple of days, we'll let you know.

Later today I'll be posting to this newsgroup a taster of some of the
things that are to come in D6. I hope you like what you see.

Best regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Sean Malloy-10
> Later today I'll be posting to this newsgroup a taster of some of the
> things that are to come in D6. I hope you like what you see.

Is it later today yet? :)

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Andy Bower-3
Sean,

> > Later today I'll be posting to this newsgroup a taster of some of
> > the things that are to come in D6. I hope you like what you see.

> Is it later today yet? :)

It is. Unfortunately, I got distracted so the post will have to wait
until Monday now.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

rush
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:42605e9c$[hidden email]...
> It is. Unfortunately, I got distracted so the post will have to wait
> until Monday now.

You know, fact that we are not posting much in this thread is not the sign
that we are not interested, it's just that we do not want to appear too
pushy ;)

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/
http://www.folderscavenger.com/

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Sean M-2
> You know, fact that we are not posting much in this thread is not the sign
> that we are not interested, it's just that we do not want to appear too
> pushy ;)

Yes, exactly :)

Re: Dolphin 6 BETA

Fernando Rodriguez
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:05:42 +1000, "Sean M"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> You know, fact that we are not posting much in this thread is not the sign
>> that we are not interested, it's just that we do not want to appear too
>> pushy ;)
>
>Yes, exactly :)

I wouldn't mind being a little bit pushy. ;-)