Dolphin Smalltalk Value Edition - Help URL's Wrong

Dolphin Smalltalk Value Edition - Help URL's Wrong

Ian J Cottee
On my copy of Dophin Smalltalk Value Edition which I downloaded earlier
this week, the webpages that can be opened via the Help menu all give
404's. For example. If I try and go to the Education Centre I open:

* http://www.object-arts.com/Lib/EducationCentre5/htm/helpcontents1.htm

instead of the correct link of:

* http://www.object-arts.com/EducationCentre/Education.htm

Only a small thing (I was easily able to find the tutorials by manually
looking at the website) but it was the first menu option I tried :)

Ian

Re: Dolphin Smalltalk Value Edition - Help URL's Wrong

Sean Malloy-5
hi ian, sorry, typing one handed as i am holding a baby.

gp back to object-arts site and scroll down to the help section. download
the education centre chm installer. it will fix all the 404 links, and
instead refer to the local chm file.

http://www.object-arts.com/Downloads5.htm

Dolphin XP Documentation

Using Dolphin 4.0 Help with Dolphin 5.1

regards, sean

news:[hidden email]...

Sean Malloy wrote:

> hi ian, sorry, typing one handed as i am holding a baby.

Congratulations (assuming he/she is yours)! Children - the world's
biggest bane to productivity but oh so enjoyable :)

> gp back to object-arts site and scroll down to the help section. download
> the education centre chm installer. it will fix all the 404 links, and
> instead refer to the local chm file.
>
> http://www.object-arts.com/Downloads5.htm
>
> Dolphin XP Documentation
>
> Using Dolphin 4.0 Help with Dolphin 5.1