Dolphin Wiki

Jurko Gospodnetic
Hi.

  Could anyone tell me where an active Dolphin Wiki can be found? All the
references I have point to http://www.object-arts.co.uk but that one seems
to be in read-only mode and the most recent change on it dates back to
1st July, 2003.

  Is this the correct Wiki or has it been moved to some other site?

  Thank you,
    Jurko

Re: Dolphin Wiki

Jurko Gospodnetic
Hi.

  In the mean time I've found a news thread named 'Future of the Wiki'
started
by Andy Bower on 21.3.2003. that explains a few things so now the question
is what are the plans for Dolphin Wiki? Is it ever going to be reenabled?
Anyone working on that or is it on-hold until D6 comes out? If so then will
it
'get done' once D6 comes out, or are there other more important things to do
first?

  I think the Wiki is an invaluable source of knowledge about Dolphin but
it's a shame that it's getting more and more outdated each day...

  Best regards,
    Jurko

Re: Dolphin Wiki

Andy Bower-3
Jurko,

>   Could anyone tell me where an active Dolphin Wiki can be found? All
> the references I have point to http://www.object-arts.co.uk but that
> one seems to be in read-only mode and the most recent change on it
> dates back to 1st July, 2003.
>
>   Is this the correct Wiki or has it been moved to some other site?

That is the correct Wiki. It is currently broken (hence its inability
to accept changes) because of some configuration changes that were made
to IIS to avoid various virus threats. We have been rewriting the wiki
code in Dolphin and will put this a new Wiki up on a completely
revamped site, where all the web services will be hosted in Smalltalk,
in the near future. Hopefully, we should be able to keep all the
existing content since the file formats for the new Wiki are virtually
identical to the old one.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Andy Bower