Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

Doug Way-2
In article <8ulkap$250be$[hidden email]>,
  "Blair McGlashan" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> "Blair McGlashan" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:8uhk17$1t7mj$[hidden email]...
>
> > BTW, there is a Dolphin specific Usenet group now,
> > comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin. Unfortunately Deja don't host it yet,
but its
> > available on public news servers.
>
> I am informed that c.l.s.d has actually been on Deja for about a week
now.
> Since this seems to be the cue that some ISPs use to decide when to
start
> hosting the group it should start becoming widely available, though
perhaps
> on request.

Yep, comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin looks like it's now on Deja.  See:

http://x46.deja.com/[ST_rn=bg]/topics_bg.xp?search=topic&group=comp.lang
.smalltalk.dolphin

I'd been looking for it occasionally and didn't realize it was
available, because it still doesn't show up in their newsgroup directory
for some reason.  See
http://www.deja.com/[ST_rn=bg]/bg.xp?level=comp.lang&offset=1 .

I found it by going to comp.lang.smalltalk and then adding ".dolphin" to
the URL by hand.

Same thing seems to apply to comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy.

- Doug Way
  [hidden email]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re: Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

Doug Way-2
In article <8upin8$eq2$[hidden email]>,
  Doug Way <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yep, comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin looks like it's now on Deja.  See:

http://x46.deja.com/[ST_rn=bg]/topics_bg.xp?search=topic&group=comp.lang
> .smalltalk.dolphin

Oops, I guess simpler URL's are available for these groups:

http://www.deja.com/group/comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin
http://www.deja.com/group/comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy