Dolphin and virtual desktops

1 message Options

Dolphin and virtual desktops

Ingo Blank
Hi,

I use a tool called "PowerBar" (PLEMSoft Denmark), which is a toolbar
(surprise...) and additionally manages multiple virtual desktops. This
PowerBar works for several years without any problems for me with (nearly)
all applications, and I love it.

The exception to this statement is Dolphin :(

When I switch to a virtual desktop, the Dolphin main shell window hops along
and becomes "sticky" (so called on UNIX desktops) on the virtual desktop.
All other open windows like CHBs or Workspaces stay on the
primary/"physical" desktop.
So far so good (or bad...).

If/when I shut down the session and restart it, all secondary windows are
gone... And that is very :-( !!!

Any comments ?

Ingo