Dolphin apps and SP2

rush
Hi,

I do not have problem to report, I am just curious. Has anyone tried dolphin
(and dolphin deployed apps) on new XP SP2?

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/

Re: Dolphin apps and SP2

Blair McGlashan-3
"rush" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:cffsva$cqq$[hidden email]...
> Hi,
>
> I do not have problem to report, I am just curious. Has anyone tried
> dolphin
> (and dolphin deployed apps) on new XP SP2?

Yes, and so far no problems experienced on the two machines on which I have
SP2 pre-releases. However neither of these machines has a processor that
supports the executable memory protection feature, so there may be a problem
there since Dolphin does generate some code fragments as data.

Regards

Blair

Re: Dolphin apps and SP2

Panu Viljamaa-3
Blair McGlashan wrote:
> .... However neither of these machines has a processor that
> supports the executable memory protection feature, so there may be a problem
> there since Dolphin does generate some code fragments as data.

Here's another thing you might want to test too,
if possible:  Intel processors with hyper-threading.
I've seen some weird behavior there,  although I
haven't tried Dolphin on them yet.

Thanks
-Panu Viljamaa