Dolphin client for GOODS?

Günther Schmidt
Hi,

is there a Dolphin client for the GOODS database?

Günther

Re: Dolphin client for GOODS?

hboon@motionobj.com
Yes, there is. I'm not sure if it is a complete port, but I have used
it to move data from OmniBase to GOODS and it seems to work well
enough. Search the group for link to download.

--
HweeBoon
http://motionobj.com/blog/

Re: Dolphin client for GOODS?

Günther Schmidt
Hi HweeBoon,

thanks for replying.

[hidden email] wrote:
> Yes, there is. I'm not sure if it is a complete port, but I have used
> it to move data from OmniBase to GOODS and it seems to work well
> enough. Search the group for link to download.

Sorry to ask, but I'm not sure what you mean. What group?, what link?,
there are quite a few.

Other question:

You said you moved from OmniBase to GOODS, I'd be curious to learn
*your* reasons.

Günther

Re: Dolphin client for GOODS?

hboon@motionobj.com
Oh, I mean you can search the newsgroup (I'm accessing this from Google
Groups, so the word group came naturally) to find out where you can
download the Dolphin port.

Regarding your question: I don't mean that I switched from OmniBase to
GOODS. I have a Seaside application on Squeak that uses GOODS. For data
entry, I have a Dolphin app which uses OmniBase. So I'm just copying
the data over to where it should be :)

--
HweeBoon