Dolphin code to write Palm Database?

Steve Taylor-2
I know there's Dolphin code to create PalmOS Databases, as I've got the
code on my machine right now. However, I can't remember where I got it
from, and Google just doesn't like me this morning.

Once I've finished my current PalmOS PocketSmalltalk project I intend to
write an article about it, and I'd like to be able to give URLs for all
the relevant software. Anyone want to confess to having written it?

                             cheers,

                                    Steve

Re: Dolphin code to write Palm Database?

Ted Bracht-2
Hi Steve,

"Steve Taylor" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> I know there's Dolphin code to create PalmOS Databases, as I've got the
> code on my machine right now. However, I can't remember where I got it
> from, and Google just doesn't like me this morning.

It's in the PocketST yahoo group, in the Files directory

Drop me a mail if you can't access it and I'll forward it

> Once I've finished my current PalmOS PocketSmalltalk project I intend to
> write an article about it, and I'd like to be able to give URLs for all
> the relevant software. Anyone want to confess to having written it?

Would be good to have someone wake-up PocketST again. After Joey left not
much has happened. Looking forward to your article!

Ted
email: [hidden email]
home: www.tedbracht.co.uk