Dolphin port

BrunoBB
Janko,

The Resource class has the following method:

unauthorizedResponse

            "Resource should call this method and return its result
immediately, if request is not authorized

            to access that resource and a HTTP authorization is needed"

            ^Swazoo.HTTPAuthenticationChallenge newForResource: self

But I can not find the class HTTPAuthenticationChallenge in the package.

I have imported the VW parcels into Dolphin image, but without this class I
can not compile the method.

Regards,

Bruno

PD: could you rename the Resource class into SwazooResource in the next
version to avoid some Dolphin class, or this will be complicated ?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Dolphin port

Janko Mivšek
Hi Bruno,

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco a ?crit :

> The Resource class has the following method:
>
> unauthorizedResponse
>
>             "Resource should call this method and return its result
> immediately, if request is not authorized
>
>             to access that resource and a HTTP authorization is needed"
>
>             ^Swazoo.HTTPAuthenticationChallenge newForResource: self
>

> But I can not find the class HTTPAuthenticationChallenge in the package.
>
> I have imported the VW parcels into Dolphin image, but without this
> class I can not compile the method.

Just ignore that method for now, because HTTP authentication is not
completely done in Swazoo anyway.

> Regards,
>
> Bruno
>

> PD: could you rename the Resource class into SwazooResource in the
> next version to avoid some Dolphin class, or this will be complicated ?

Good idea. I just did in my dev Swazoo and do that on yours also.
Renamed class will come in next 2.0.x "maintenance" release

Best regards
Janko