Dolphin port

1 message Options

Dolphin port

Steve Alan Waring
Hi,

Progress has been made in moving the Dolphin port closer to the VW version.
Thanks to Ken for posting his latest changes.

I would like to continue to work towards a unified code base, and I have
made a list of the current differences on the wiki at;
http://www.dolphinharbor.org:8080/SwazooDocumentation

Please feel free to edit or add anything to this wiki. I have added a few
questions about the VW code, and some of the differences can not be resolved
in the Dolphin port, however many of them can and I will work on these
changes where it doesnt jeopardise the stability of dolphinharbor.

Swazoo has been doing a great job serving up dolphinharbor, it has been
extremely stable, and has stood up well to rapid fire soap request interop
testing.

Thanks,
Steve
www.dolphinharbor.org