DolphinHarbor Page not found

Janos Kazsoki
Hi,

what happened with Dolphinharbor? Yesterday it was down.

Today I can reach the http://www.dolphinharbor.org/ page, but if I try
to click on any pages under dh (for ex.:
http://www.dolphinharbor.org/dh/index.html) I get Page not found

2 weeks ago it worked fine...

Thank you,
Janos

Re: DolphinHarbor Page not found

Christopher J. Demers
"Janos Kazsoki" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> what happened with Dolphinharbor? Yesterday it was down.
>
> Today I can reach the http://www.dolphinharbor.org/ page, but if I try
> to click on any pages under dh (for ex.:
> http://www.dolphinharbor.org/dh/index.html) I get Page not found

I am not sure what happened to Dolphin Harbor.  I have not been there in a
while, but I remember it used to looking spiffy.  It does not look so spiffy
now.  Maybe they had problems with the server.  It looks like if you remove
the /dh/ directory then some of the links will work.

Chris

"Christopher J. Demers" <[hidden email]> wrote in message news:<[hidden email]>...
...It looks like if you remove the /dh/ directory then some of the links will work.

> Chris
Chris,

yes! Indeed they do without /dh.

Many thanks,