DolphinMap wiki/site down

Esteban A. Maringolo
Udo:

The DolphinMap site is having a problem with its database.

It's reporting:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "MediaWikiBagOStuff::_doquery". MySQL returned
error "1016: Can't open file: 'dm_objectcache.MYI' (errno: 145)
(localhost)".

Regards,

--
Esteban.

Re: DolphinMap wiki/site down

Udo Schneider
Hi Esteban,

thanks for the hint. It's fixed now. I have no idea what caused this as
I didn't even touch the server during last week ... strange.

CU,

Udo