DolphinSure certificate

Steve Waring-2
Hi Blair or Andy,

I sent in a request to [hidden email] for a Personal
certificate about a week ago. I have not heard anything back. Do you issue
them by hand, or is it an automated proceedure? Either way, how do I follow
up on this?

Thanks
Steve

Re: DolphinSure certificate

Joey Gibson-2
In article <916o5d$33juq$[hidden email]>, [hidden email] says...

# Hi Blair or Andy,
#
# I sent in a request to [hidden email] for a Personal
# certificate about a week ago. I have not heard anything back. Do you issue
# them by hand, or is it an automated proceedure? Either way, how do I follow
# up on this?

Me too. I sent in my request on 12.3.2000 and haven't heard anything.

Thanks,
Joey

--
-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- Political Rants: www.joeygibson.com

Re: DolphinSure certificate

Andy Bower
Steve, Joey,

IIRC these certificates went out about a week or so ago. Something must have
gone wrong and I'll look into it.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com

---
Visit the Dolphin Smalltalk Wiki Web
http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/FrontPage.htm
---

"Joey Gibson" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> In article <916o5d$33juq$[hidden email]>, [hidden email] says...
>
> # Hi Blair or Andy,
> #
> # I sent in a request to [hidden email] for a Personal
> # certificate about a week ago. I have not heard anything back. Do you
issue
> # them by hand, or is it an automated proceedure? Either way, how do I
follow

> # up on this?
>
> Me too. I sent in my request on 12.3.2000 and haven't heard anything.
>
> Thanks,
> Joey
>
> --
> -- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
> -- Political Rants: www.joeygibson.com
> -- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: st.joeygibson.com
> --
> -- "We thought about killin' him, but we kinda
> --  hated to go that far...."

Re: DolphinSure certificate

Steve Waring-2
Hi Andy,