Don't forget to Vote

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi All,

Just a reminder to everyone that received a ballot for the 2015 Squeak Oversight Board.

Please look for an email from an [hidden email]

Subject: Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Sent on Monday Feb 16, 2015.

Follow the link and vote.

Thanks!

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Don't forget to Vote .... Server down?

Herbert König
Hi,

Hi All,

Just a reminder to everyone that received a ballot for the 2015 Squeak Oversight Board.

Just wanted to vote but the server took too long to respond also http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/ gives no reply.
Neither through my DSL nor through my mobile.

But it seems only down for me because downforme.org says its up.

I'll retry tomorrow.

Cheers,

Herbert

RE: Don't forget to Vote .... Server down?

Ron Teitelbaum

Thank you for letting me know.

I’ve contacted them to find out more.  I’ll post an update when I hear back.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Don't forget to Vote

CdAB63
Didn't receive the email... voted last year...

 Best regards,

Casimiro Barreto

--
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended to the recipients specified in the headers. If you received this message by error, notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copy or alteration of this message are strictly forbidden and subjected to civil and criminal sanctions.

==

This email may be signed using PGP key ID: 1455478743A83CC3

RE: Don't forget to Vote

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi Casimiro,

I verified you are on the voters list.  I will resend the email when the voting system comes back up.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Don't forget to Vote .... Server down?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Still looks down for me from here too.

Stephan

RE: Don't forget to Vote