Don't tell I sent that ;)

cedreek
Found the link. As I guess not legal, I send private.

I’ve the book. I liked it if I remember ;)

https://doc.lagout.org/programmation/Smalltalk/Smalltalk%20-%20Objects%20and%20Design.pdf

Cheers,
Cédrick

Re: Don't tell I sent that ;)

cedreek
And of course the email was intended to be private :s

Sorry for that.
Cédrick

> Le 24 avr. 2020 à 09:56, Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Found the link. As I guess not legal, I send private.
>
> I’ve the book. I liked it if I remember ;)
>
> https://doc.lagout.org/programmation/Smalltalk/Smalltalk%20-%20Objects%20and%20Design.pdf
>
> Cheers,
> Cédrick

Re: Don't tell I sent that ;)

vonbecmann

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.