DotNETConnect problems

Thor Raabe
I'm trying to use DotNETConnect for the first time and I'm getting a
walkback trying to open either of the DotNETConnect browsers. The .NET
interface returns an error trying to get the methods for System.Array ??

I'm running XP sp2 with .NET 1.1 installed and using VisualStudio 2003.
When loading the DotNETConnect installer I don't get all the example
files described in the manual (yes, I checked the box to have the
examples installed) making it difficult to debug anything.

Any suggestions as to what is wrong? Has something changed in Windows
since the DotNETConnect dlls were compiled?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thor

Re: DotNETConnect problems

Ralf Propach
Thor Raabe wrote:
> I'm trying to use DotNETConnect for the first time and I'm getting a
> walkback trying to open either of the DotNETConnect browsers. The .NET
> interface returns an error trying to get the methods for System.Array ??

Can you tell which error you get and could send me the stack dump for the error?

--
Ralf Propach, [hidden email]
Tel: +49 231 975 99 38   Fax: +49 231 975 99 20