Download Pharo for GNU/Linux - wrong info on that page

Download Pharo for GNU/Linux - wrong info on that page

Petr Fischer
Hello, this page:

https://pharo.org/gnu-linux-installation

1) in examples, there is a usage of "yum-config-manager" command, add a note that "yum-utils" package must be installed

2) correct all paths to the opensuse repos please, at least this is wrong:

CentOS 7 (only 64bit):
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/pharo:/stable/CentOS_7/devel:languages:pharo:latest.repo

Correct URL is probably:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/pharo:/stable/CentOS_7/devel:languages:pharo:stable.repo

pf

Re: Download Pharo for GNU/Linux - wrong info on that page

Marcus Denker-4
Thanks, I updated the page (and the 64 bit page, too)