Download of vw 7.7 nc not (yet) available

1 message Options

Download of vw 7.7 nc not (yet) available

Manfred Kohl-3
Any idea when this will be available again?
from the website  http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/developer-community/non-commercial/non-commercial-download/
Please note, we do not have the ability to allow downloads at the moment, but we can still ship free copies of our media to you.  The website is undergoing changes and we hope to have the downloads available again sometime after the holidays.  Feel free to either come back after the holidays or supply us with your shipping information below so that we can send out your media right away.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Don't think it makes sense to ship media nowadays (to Europe !)

Put it in App Store (at least the mac version)

Cheers
Manfred