Download url for Developer Image looks dodgy

Download url for Developer Image looks dodgy

chihiro
When clicking on the link to download the Developer image,
it goes to some website on free.fr. This doesn't instill any confidence in me, as
the artifact could be a trojan for some nasties.

Why can't the image be hosted on seaside.st ?

Just my $0.02

regards,

Gavin Bong

Re: Download url for Developer Image looks dodgy

Valentin Guerlesquin
Gavin Bong a écrit :
> When clicking on the link to download the Developer image,
> it goes to some website on free.fr. This doesn't instill any confidence in me, as
> the artifact could be a trojan for some nasties.

because it is provided by damien cassou... and it's his website

free.fr is a well known french provider

You can go ahead, his developper's image is virusless ;-)

> Why can't the image be hosted on seaside.st ?
>
> Just my $0.02
>
> regards,

Valentin