Downsize go search

1 message Options

Downsize go search

Christoph J. Bachinger
Hi Andy, Blair,

at the moment the go search view can hold 35 characters before it starts
scrolling. Please make it smaller.
I see following advantage.

Most people develope with 1280x1024 pixels because of 17 and 19 inch
monitors. If I downsize the Ideaspace window to half the monitor - to have
two Ideaspaces side by side- the go search view disapears. Without go search
I can't use the Ideasspace. The Ideaspace helps me staying organized.
Most developer will use the Ideaspaces instead of the ClassBrowser, but
without go search its worth only the half. So please please change the width
:).

Support or critism for this change welcome.

thanks
cjb