Dr. Geo Swiss App Store

Uko2
Hi,

I was trying to install Dr. Geo on iPad, and apparently it's not available in Swiss App Store... Is where any issue of putting the app on every App Store that is there?

Cheers.
Uko

Sent from my iPad

Re: Dr. Geo Swiss App Store

Uko2
And if you switch to US app store it says that the app is not available in US app store :)

So what’s the status?

> On 21 Jan 2016, at 10:11, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to install Dr. Geo on iPad, and apparently it's not available in Swiss App Store... Is where any issue of putting the app on every App Store that is there?
>
> Cheers.
> Uko
>
> Sent from my iPad

Re: Dr. Geo Swiss App Store

HilaireFernandes
Hello Yuriy,

It is not anymore in the Apple store because I did not upload a new
build.  Apple automatically remove it if you don't after one year.

You can use the Android version however, it is still on the Google play
store.

The recent version of Dr. Geo (since 2013 I think) use the Athens
canvas, it is not yet supported by the VM for Android and iOS. Therefore
I had few interest to rebuild an aldready obsolete version of Dr. Geo
for iOS.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo