DrGeo in success stories

laurent laffont
Hi,

I was impressed by DrGeo at PharoConf. It's used by several schools. Is it OK to add it to the success stories page on pharo-project.org ?

Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs

Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

Re: DrGeo in success stories

Stéphane Ducasse
sure!

Stef

On Feb 12, 2011, at 5:17 PM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was impressed by DrGeo at PharoConf. It's used by several schools. Is it OK to add it to the success stories page on pharo-project.org ?
>

> Laurent Laffont - @lolgzs
>
> Pharo Smalltalk Screencasts: http://www.pharocasts.com/
> Blog: http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

Re: DrGeo in success stories

laurent laffont
I take the description on http://community.ofset.org/index.php/DrGeo ?

Do you how many schools / teachers use it approximatively ?

Laurent

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sure!

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire

Re: DrGeo in success stories

laurent laffont
Added. http://pharo-project.org/about/success-stories

Laurent

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Hilaire Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 12/02/2011 18:40, laurent laffont a écrit :
> I take the description on http://community.ofset.org/index.php/DrGeo ?
>
> Do you how many schools / teachers use it approximatively ?

For Free software you never know.
In youtube there are videos produced by teacher, mainly spanish speaking
one.

Hilaire

Re: DrGeo in success stories

hilaire