Drag & Drop from outside the app

Smalltalkiano-4
Hi all,

    I wanted to know if there is a way to drag a file from the 'windows
explorer' and to drop it over a dolphin application, let's say some
ListPresenter. The only thing I'll need on the app is the path and filename
of the file droped.

    best regards,

Seb

Re: Drag & Drop from outside the app

Louis Sumberg-2
Hi Seb,

You might try the DH Shell Data Transfer package at www.dolphinharbor.org.
Take a look at class ShellDragDropSample which does just what you're looking
for.

-- Louis