Draggable swatches from ColorEditor

KenDickey
Hi folks,

Sorry about more changes, but one can now click on the colorSwatch or closeColorSwatch to get a color to drop onto a DropTarget.  Very useful for close (CSS3) colors!

Please pull fresh copies of Cuis-Smalltalk-Morphic-Misc1 and Cuis-Smalltalk-ColorEditor.

Enjoy!
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Draggable swatches from ColorEditor

garduino
Thanks!

2013/12/28 Ken Dickey <[hidden email]>
Hi folks,

Sorry about more changes, but one can now click on the colorSwatch or closeColorSwatch to get a color to drop onto a DropTarget.  Very useful for close (CSS3) colors!

Please pull fresh copies of Cuis-Smalltalk-Morphic-Misc1 and Cuis-Smalltalk-ColorEditor.

Enjoy!
-KenD

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Draggable swatches from ColorEditor

Juan Vuletich-4
Thanks for all this cool stuff, Ken.

I hope to find a while to play with this soon.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich