Draggables and triggerPassenger:

Karsten Kusche
Hi list,

I just tried to use triggerPassenger: in an onDrag event. The problem is
that Firebug sais that argument[0].id is undefined and thus stops
executing the script.
Is that a bug or did I miss something?

The code that I tried is:

(html div)
    passenger:5;
    script: (html draggable onDrag:
            (html evaluator triggerPassenger:[:obj | obj halt]));
    style:'width:50px;height:50px;background-color:red'.

Kind Regards
Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29

Re: Draggables and triggerPassenger:

Lukas Renggli
>  I just tried to use triggerPassenger: in an onDrag event. The problem is
> that Firebug sais that argument[0].id is undefined and thus stops executing
> the script.
>  Is that a bug or did I miss something?

#triggerPassenger: only works on a droppable. See the included examples.

Note that in your case there is no point in triggering the passenger,
because you already know it and can reference it from the block.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli