2 messages Options
bpi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dragging morphs outside the world moves them back to where the dragging began

bpi
Dear Squeakers,

When a morph is dragged outside the world on the top, right, or bottom, it snaps back to where the dragging began. (Interestingly, this is not the case for dragging it to the left. On the left side the hand morph seems to be constrained in a way different from the other sides.) This also happens for SystemWindows. I searched for the place where this is implemented. However, I cannot find it. Can someone point me in the right direction, where to look?

Cheers,
Bernhard

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Dragging morphs outside the world moves them back to where the dragging began

Bob Arning-2

I tried in 5.0 and 5.1 and cannot see it acting any differently on the left as opposed to any other side.

On 12/8/16 4:15 PM, Bernhard Pieber wrote:
Dear Squeakers,

When a morph is dragged outside the world on the top, right, or bottom, it snaps back to where the dragging began. (Interestingly, this is not the case for dragging it to the left. On the left side the hand morph seems to be constrained in a way different from the other sides.) This also happens for SystemWindows. I searched for the place where this is implemented. However, I cannot find it. Can someone point me in the right direction, where to look?

Cheers,
Bernhard