Drastically improving the messageNotUnderstood title

Drastically improving the messageNotUnderstood title

stepharong
Hi guys

As I exposed newbies to our wonderfull debugger I think that we should
change

MessageNotUnderstood: Class>>#message

into

an instance of Class did not understand message

To me this simple change would have a HUGE impact on making the debugger
first contact a lot more friendly.

Any taker?
I'm off with a company today.

Re: [Pharo-dev] Drastically improving the messageNotUnderstood title

Denis Kudriashov
Done:  19441.

I also change nil case to "message was send to nil" (instead of "receiver of message is nil"). You can correct it as you wish :)