Drop-down in a proportional layout manager

Drop-down in a proportional layout manager

Bill Schwab-2
Andy,

A drop down list in a proportional layout gets sized (vertically is the
troublesome direction), even when "dropped".  When not dropped, the behavior
is exactly as one would expect.  Framing layouts don't cause the problem (at
least not for the situations I've tried), so I'll just switch to them as a
workaround.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Drop-down in a proportional layout manager

Blair McGlashan
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9g5ttd$7c12d$[hidden email]...

> A drop down list in a proportional layout gets sized (vertically is the
> troublesome direction), even when "dropped".  When not dropped, the
behavior
> is exactly as one would expect.  Framing layouts don't cause the problem
(at
> least not for the situations I've tried), so I'll just switch to them as a
> workaround.

Thanks Bill. Recorded as defect 267.

Regards

Blair