Dropbox integration

Ryan Riley
I think I've missed the dropbox integration notes. Where can I learn more? If someone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to add docs or create a screencast. Right now, I just see a message telling me to request a Dropbox token, but I have no idea where/how to do this so that I can integrate my account with my dropbox account.

Cheers,
Ryan

Re: Dropbox integration

Roeder, Marko
Hey Ryan -

Thanks for posting this problem. There have been changes in Node.JS (updated on our server) and in our system that broke the Dropbox functionality.
I took some time to fix it and made sure it works again.

If you like to know how to use the API, here is the page where I tested the functionality: http://www.lively-kernel.org/repository/webwerkstatt/users/markoroeder/DropboxUpload.xhtml
On it you will find a code snippet showing in which order you have to call the API methods.

Best,

- Marko

On Apr 2, 2012, at 7:55 PM, Ryan Riley wrote:

I think I've missed the dropbox integration notes. Where can I learn more? If someone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to add docs or create a screencast. Right now, I just see a message telling me to request a Dropbox token, but I have no idea where/how to do this so that I can integrate my account with my dropbox account.

Cheers,
Ryan

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment