Dropping a morph gives me a funny menu

Dropping a morph gives me a funny menu – In a fully up to date trunk image (windows/64bit, but I don't think that matters), if I drop a *.morph on the desktop, i get this funny dialog: ...
Is a very old, maybe from 4.1 and still in the .image. The first time I see this also ask, maybe looking in the archives some response could help....
On 3/24/17, Edgar De Cleene <edgardec2005@...> wrote: > Is a very old, maybe from 4.1 and still in the .image. > The first time I se...
On 3/24/17, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel@...> wrote: > On 3/24/17, Edgar De Cleene <edgardec2005@...> wrote: >> Is a very old, ...
Following lead of Hannes, we found an OrderedCollection(SimpleServiceEntry: (FileStream --- edit:) SimpleServiceEntry: (Morph --- fromFileName:...
> On 25.03.2017, at 12:26, Edgar De Cleene <edgardec2005@...> wrote: > > Following lead of Hannes, we found > > an Ordered...
You are right. FileServices unregisterFileReader: CornerGripMorph solves the issue and can’t see any use of having a CornerGripMorph outside of...
FileServices allInstances size gives 0 only class methods. There is FileServices initialize. The #initialize method looks for c...
To summarize: FileServices unregisterFileReader: CornerGripMorph solves the issue. The use case in detail ExternalDropHandler>>han...
Confirmed. PasteUpMorph selectors select: [ :s | s asString includesSubstring: 'drop'] gives #(#dropFiles: #dropEnabled) So a place to s...
BTW with the same effort the 'save morph to file' menu entry could be moved from the 'debug' menu to the 'export' menu. That's a more natural ...