Dx6 artwork

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
If you have no problems, and are open to other artwork,
I can do it (no promises) in my spare or not-coding time.

I would need the original dolphin splash image
(without all the texts over the sea).

There is open possibilities for this or is just "as it comes"? :-)

Best regards.

--
Eam Dx6

Re: Dx6 artwork

Andy Bower-3
Esteban,

> If you have no problems, and are open to other artwork,
> I can do it (no promises) in my spare or not-coding time.

Thanks for the offer but we actually quite like doing the graphics
stuff (well at least when it doesn't involve poking around with
individual icon pixels). It makes a break from coding :-)

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Ted

Re: Dx6 artwork

Ted
Andy Bower wrote:

> Esteban,
>

>>If you have no problems, and are open to other artwork,
>>I can do it (no promises) in my spare or not-coding time.
>

> Thanks for the offer but we actually quite like doing the graphics
> stuff (well at least when it doesn't involve poking around with
> individual icon pixels). It makes a break from coding :-)

And a very nice job you've done if I may say so.

Ted