"Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

"Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

Stéphane Ducasse
<base href="x-msg://71/">Hi guys

apparently lulu is giving 15% reduction on our book.

Stef and Lukas

Lulu.com
Publish|Buy|Sell|Services

15% off Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
Offer ends August 15, 2010

Dynamic Web Development with Seaside

Get it
Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
Purchase Dynamic Web Development with Seasidewith 15% off with coupon code BEACHREAD305

Disclaimer: Use coupon code BEACHREAD305 at checkout and receive 15% off Dynamic Web Development with Seaside. Maximum savings with this promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. This great offer ends on August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.
Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

This email was sent to [hidden email]

Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
Manage your account preferences

Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com

Re: "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

Oscar Nierstrasz

No!  This is spam.  Check the email header.  This does not come from Lulu -- I have already notified Lulu.

- on

On Jul 21, 2010, at 23:29, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> apparently lulu is giving 15% reduction on our book.
>
> Stef and Lukas
>>

>> Publish | Buy | Sell | Services
>>

>> Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
>> Purchase Dynamic Web Development with Seasidewith 15% off with coupon code BEACHREAD305
>>
>> Disclaimer: Use coupon code BEACHREAD305 at checkout and receive 15% off Dynamic Web Development with Seaside. Maximum savings with this promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. This great offer ends on August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.
>> Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
>>
>> This email was sent to [hidden email]
>>
>> Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
>> Manage your account preferences
>>
>> Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com

Re: "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

stephane ducasse-2
argh!
sorry.

Stef

> No!  This is spam.  Check the email header.  This does not come from Lulu -- I have already notified Lulu.
>
> - on
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> apparently lulu is giving 15% reduction on our book.
>>
>> Stef and Lukas
>>>

>>> Publish | Buy | Sell | Services
>>>

>>> Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
>>> Purchase Dynamic Web Development with Seasidewith 15% off with coupon code BEACHREAD305
>>>
>>> Disclaimer: Use coupon code BEACHREAD305 at checkout and receive 15% off Dynamic Web Development with Seaside. Maximum savings with this promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account, and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon codes. This great offer ends on August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.
>>> Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
>>>
>>> This email was sent to [hidden email]
>>>
>>> Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
>>> Manage your account preferences
>>>
>>> Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com

Re: "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

Dave Mason
Looks legitimate to me.  When I click on the link it takes me to
lulu.  Not spam at all.

../Dave

On 2010-Jul-21, at 18:29 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> apparently lulu is giving 15% reduction on our book.
>
> Stef and Lukas
>>

>> Publish
>> |
>> Buy
>> |
>> Sell
>> |
>> Services

>> Dynamic Web Development with Seaside
>> Purchase Dynamic Web Development with Seasidewith 15% off with
>> coupon code BEACHREAD305
>>
>> Disclaimer: Use coupon code BEACHREAD305 at checkout and receive
>> 15% off Dynamic Web Development with Seaside. Maximum savings with
>> this promotion is $10. You can only use the code once per account,
>> and you can't use this coupon in combination with other coupon
>> codes. This great offer ends on August 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM so try
>> not to procrastinate! While very unlikely we do reserve the right
>> to change or revoke this offer at anytime, and of course we cannot
>> offer this coupon where it is against the law to do so.
>> Copyright © 2002-2010 Lulu, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
>>
>> This email was sent to [hidden email]
>>
>> Lulu.com | 3101 Hillsborough St. | Raleigh | NC | 27607-5436
>> Manage your account preferences
>>
>> Unsubscribe from marketing emails from Lulu.com

Re: "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

Julian Fitzell-2
I had that problem too last time I ordered books. Could only get to it
from the book.seaside.st link...

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM, laurent laffont
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Strange: when I search for Seaside on Lulu (or web development), no results
> found....
> Laurent
>
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Dave Mason <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Looks legitimate to me.  When I click on the link it takes me to lulu.
>>  Not spam at all.
>>
>> ../Dave
>>
>> On 2010-Jul-21, at 18:29 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys
>>>
>>> apparently lulu is giving 15% reduction on our book.
>>>
>>> Stef and Lukas

Re: "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" reduction

Michel Tilman
Found the book when searching on "web development" from the Lulu home page ...

http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fListingClass=0&fSearch=web+development

michel

<[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

fstephany
Are you browsing the french version of Lulu ? I think it does not
display the books in English by default...

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Francois Stephany <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you browsing the french version of Lulu ? I think it does not display the books in English by default...

Yes, that's it.

Laurent

<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

[...]

excellent!