Dynamic change of the DIV tag dimensions

Dynamic change of the DIV tag dimensions

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi All,

i work with seaside on VW7.6.

I rendering some div tag on my web page.

My question is:

    i can dynamic change the dimension of the div tag from the web browser with use of the mouse ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Dario

RE: Dynamic change of the DIV tag dimensions

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Dario,

http://demos.mootools.net/Resizable

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

Sebastian Sastre-2
Also the jQuery option has resizeable:

http://dev.jquery.com/view/tags/ui/1.5b2/demos/ui.resizable.html

        seems to work even for images,

        cheers,

Sebastian

Gerhard Obermann
Hi!

I have already added such functionality as AddOn to Seaside 2.9!

see

MCHttpRepository
 location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside29Addons'
 user: ''